Monday, February 16, 2009

i had a bad day~ or night rather~.~


wew! talking about a bad day! i thought this was a great day but then before i end my day, it became bad.

KNow why? btw~haha actually its not day... its night already...

phew! i forgot.. maybe its coz of the anger im feeling.

Even though im tan (lol~tan? or... errrr.. NVM) i feel that my face turned into ember! but now im starting to cool off... back to the topic...

imagine if you were blamed for the wrong thing. you were accused and they dont want to hear your explanation!

i know you'd be very furious about it...

luckily, even though im not asked of any explanation, i explained myself... how could i be understood if i dont stand for myself! yeah!

i know at times i can be a rebel but then i would only be one if i know that im right. i would fight for what i believe and i wouldnt stop until you get my point. until you understand me... i wouldnt stop until you realize that your wrong. i would be like this IF and only IF i am in the right position.

but when i know im wrong i would be quietly sitting here and would listen to you... so why not do the same thing? for i have given you respect, i ought to have one too... i ought to have respect for i have given respect... even though you had a bad day, you should keep it to yourself...

im innocent... even though your mad i do not deserve to be treated like this... just put yourself in my shoes... i know you'd hate to be treated like this... I KNOW YOU'D HATE TO..

No comments:

Post a Comment